14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?

I want to study MBA in Operations Management. I am right now studying BBA. After my Bachelor course I want to do MBA but in my stream. Is there any college in India for this course? What entrance exams are there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  2. List of colleges offering MBA in Entrepreneurship in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  3. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  4. Which course should I opt with B.Com hons?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA(Energy Management) in India -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Fashion Management is offered in MBA? List of colleges offering Fashion Management specialization in MBA?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Acoustic) in India? Details and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA(Disaster Management) in India
  17. List of colleges offering MBA(Airport Management) in India?
  18. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
8th May 2018, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA in Operations Management. I am right now studying BBA. After my Bachelor course I want to do MBA but in my stream. Is there any college in India for this course? What entrance exams are there for admission?

List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India is given below:

Bharathidasan Institute of Management - Official Website

Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies - Official Website

Gandhi Institute of Management Studies - Official Website

Karunya Institute of Technology and Science - Official Website

Maharashtra Institute of Technology - Official Website

Punjab Technical University - Official Website

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management - Official Website
9th May 2018, 12:15 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission

List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India are:-
XLRI, Jamshedpur
IIM, Bangalore
IIM, Kolkata
NITIE, Mumbai
SPJIMR, Mumbai
IIT, Mumbai
SIOM, Nashik
IIT, Delhi
FORE School of Management
IIM, Lucknow
IIM, Ahmedabad

Entrance examinations for admission in MBA are:-
CAT
XAT
SNAP
NMAT
IIFT
CET
CMAT
MAT
JMET
IBSAT
16th May 2018, 02:41 PM
sawantshweta

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?

You need to appear for CAT/GMAT or any other equivalent common entrance tests. You could opt for MBA in operations management from ITM institute if you have work experience of 2 years or more. The great thing about such an option is that you can earn while you learn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?