4th January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?

I am 25 years experienced as an English teacher in a CBSE affiliated school in Orissa and want to complete my second post graduate course in English. However my present qualification is MA in Psychology and B.Ed. Please advice.
Rynva

Related Questions:
  1. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology? -- [New]
  2. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  3. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  4. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  6. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  7. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  8. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology?
  9. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  10. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  11. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  12. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  14. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  15. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  16. What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?
  17. Post graduation options after completing graduation in English Copy Editing?
  18. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
7th January 2014, 01:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?

Yes of course you can do MA in English if you had English as a subject in graduation. And i think it is best to do MA in English and as you have experience of 25 years then it is beneficial for your career and after MA you can get job in colleges and you can also apply for the NET exam and after you may get government job as a English lecturer.

As you have done MA in Psychology then you can also apply for the M.Phil in Psychology. But if you want to do MA in English then definitely you can apply for this.

And i think there is an entrance exam for to take admission in any good college or university. And if you want to do MA English then you should do it from a good and best university.

It matters from which university you have done MA English. So, you should take admission any of the college or university.

You should do preparation for the entrance exam. And if you want to do MA English through the distance learning then you definitely do it.
Here are some good university which provide the distance education.
Symbiosys
Sikkim Manipal University
Amity
IGNOU

So, you should take admission in any of the college or university if you want to do MA English with your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?