27th April 2012, 05:47 PM
Shariha

What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?

M doing graduation in psychology frm DU .... I'll be in a great need for job after graduation .... I wont be able to continue my studies after i need a job wid good salary plz help .... Its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  3. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  4. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  5. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  6. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject? -- [New]
  7. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  8. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  9. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  10. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  11. What kind of job will suit me after scoring 45% in graduation? Any chance for government job?
  12. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  13. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  15. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  16. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  17. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  18. How to get a job in Army after passing graduation with the subjects of Psychology and Social Work in 1st Division?
18th May 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?

What kind of job to be preferred after doing P.G or taking the Phd.degree??
28th August 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?

I DID B.A PSYCHOLOGY WITH 1ST CLASS AND NOW IM DOING MS IN COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY NOW I WONT TO START MY PRACTICE HOW CAN I?
1st January 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with psychology hons what type of job i can find
27th June 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.tech in psychology from D.U,after this what should i do to get the job?
can i get the job after b.tech in psychology ?
3rd April 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of PCM in 12th..dis year only i hv gvn 12th boards..but i want to switch over to psycology in graduation level..is it a good choice? Actualy i want to prepare myself for CIVIL SERVICES!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?