7th July 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Acharya Institute of Health Science?

Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me what is the selection procedure for Master of Physiotherapy course in Acharya Institute of Health Science? Please someone tell me the selection procedure immediately.

9th July 2015, 08:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Acharya Institute of Health Science?

Candidates who have completed their BPT / B.Sc. Physiotherapy course with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for Master of Physiotherapy in Acharya Institute of Health Science. If you can satisfy above criteria, you can apply for admission in Acharya Institute of Health Science by visiting following link.
http://www.aihs.ac.in/HealthScience-MPT.html
And admissions are offered by considering merit of the candidates. So, if you have good academic profile, you can get admission in MPT course in Acharya Institute of Health Science.
10th July 2015, 01:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Acharya Institute of Health Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me what is the selection procedure for Master of Physiotherapy course in Acharya Institute of Health Science? Please someone tell me the selection procedure immediately.
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Acharya Institute of Health Science. Admission process will be started during the month of January and February every year and it may get extended as per the university regulations or availability of seats.

Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed BPT or B.Sc. Physiotherapy with an aggregate of 50% from a recognized university.

Official Website - www.aihs.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?