17th March 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc?

I have completed B.Sc(Comp. Sci) just now, should i go for M.Sc(IT)? or what would be the better choice? Can someone please let me know on the answer on this as soon as possible. I would require to get more suggestions for the same.

24th March 2015, 08:34 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc?

Yes of course, you can go for M.Sc(I.T) after completing B.Sc course. But you need to appear for the entrance examination, which is conducted by respective universities. To apply for M.Sc(I.T) course, you should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have obtained at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. The application forms will be released in the month of April/May in the official website of respective university.

After completing M.Sc(IT), you have a good scope in information technology. The course is deals with software development, computer programming, software testing and computer security. You can get the jobs in computer security, software testing and development areas. Even you can get the jobs in cyber security, E-governance, E-commerce and E-infrastructure. You can try the jobs in government sectors like BSNL, SSC, UPSC, Civil Service Examination Railway, Traffic and teaching profession as well.
26th March 2015, 08:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I go for M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc(Comp. Sci) just now, should i go for M.Sc(IT)? or what would be the better choice? Can someone please let me know on the answer on this as soon as possible. I would require to get more suggestions for the same.
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc IT course after completing B.Sc Computer Science. Those candidates who complete their Graduation with Computer Science or Mathematics subject are eligible. There are good career opportunities available for those who completed B.Sc Computer Science course. After completing B.Sc Computer Science you can select the Master degree courses like,

-M.Sc Computer Science
-M.Sc Information Technology
-Master of Computer Application (MCA)
-MBA in System Administration

You can select any one of the course based on your future aspiration. Since, that you are interested to do M.Sc (IT), which is the better choice for your career. So, you can do M.Sc IT after completing B.Sc Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?