8th March 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for M.Com?

Sir,
I am a B.Com student and I would like to know about M.Com admission in Delhi University. Kindly let me know that I have to give an entrance exam for admission in M.Com course there? Please let me know asap.

13th March 2016, 03:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for M.Com?

There is an Entrance Examination that is conducted by Delhi University for the course of M.Com.
You need to appear for that Entrance Examination but students are shortlisted on the basis of both their marks in B.Com as well as the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
Once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of M.Com in Delhi University if your name appears on the selection list.
13th March 2016, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for M.Com?

Delhi University gives admission based on your degree marks. There is no entrance exam for M.Com admission. Also, students who have passed from DU will be preferred for admission.

Hence, if you have good marks in degree then you will have good chance of admission. Cut off remains very high in DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?