9th March 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?

Hello Sir,
I want to study B.Sc in Delhi University. Is there be going any entrance test for getting admission in B.Sc in Delhi University. Or is it merit based on Higher Secondary? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  5. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
  7. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  8. How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  10. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Anesthesiology Diploma course in Delhi University?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  13. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University?
  14. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  15. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  16. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What should I do after graduating in BSc computer science from Delhi University?
  18. Where can I get last year question paper of BSc nursing entrance exam conducted by Ladyhardinge under Delhi University?
12th March 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?

Delhi University gives admission based on marks in class 12th for B.Sc regular course. There is no provision for entrance exam.
You need to have very good marks then only you will be able to clear the cut off marks for admission in Delhi University.
13th March 2016, 02:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?

No, there is no entrance examination conducted other in St. Stephen College of Delhi university for admission in undergraduate course.

The admission in B.Sc/B.A for most of courses are on the basis of aggregate in best four subject in 10+2. So, you need to have better score in 10+2 to get admission in Delhi university.

For more information about Delhi university admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?