4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MSc(Geography) being a BSc(H) graduate?

Sir, I want to study MSc(Geography) now. I have completed BSc(Geography). At the time of admission which marks of BSc should be needed? The division of BSc is based on Honours marks only? Can I give my Honours paper of mark for admission?

11th October 2018, 01:01 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MSc(Geography) being a BSc(H) graduate?

During M.Sc admission both the honors paper's marks as well as the pass papers' marks are needed.
Though, admission counselling for M.Sc is based only on your honors paper's marks, however, during your application you need to put your pass subjects' marks as well. This is because, they want to know whether you have passed in all your undergraduate subjects.

A minimum of 50% marks in your honors paper is needed for applying in M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?