1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to mention only honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA if completed B.Sc(Physics)?

Sir, I want to study MCA now. I have completed B.Sc(Physics). At the time of admission which marks of B.Sc should be needed? The division of B.Sc is based on Honours marks only? Can I give my Honours paper of mark for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to mention only Honours paperÂ’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  2. Should I have to mention only honours paperÂ’s percentage for admission in MSc(IT) if completed B.Sc(Electronics)? -- [New]
  3. How to get complete B.Com honors from Kolkata University even if failed in few subjects?
  4. Can I do MCA with 46% in B.Sc?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Percentage required to get admission in MCA in RTMNU?
  7. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  9. Which is my actual percentage between honours marks and subsidiary honours marks?
  10. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  11. How much aggregate percentage is needed in 12th for studying English Honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether B.Sc Honours and B.Sc General courses are similar?
  13. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  14. What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?
  15. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  16. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  17. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  18. Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?
15th November 2020, 05:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I have to mention only honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA if completed B.Sc(Physics)?

No, You have to mention your overall aggregate for admission in MCA if you completed B.Sc(Physics) .

You can't mention your Honours paper's marks only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?