24th March 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there ny scope for ECE graduates in Gujarat? Can I get a job in BSNL and Railway? What would be the minimum pay sale for the same?

Is there any scope for b.e electroics and communication in gujarat??? Is there any scope in bsnl and railway?? What minimum pay scale may be given?
please reply soon..

1st May 2013, 02:39 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Is there ny scope for ECE graduates in Gujarat? Can I get a job in BSNL and Railway? What would be the minimum pay sale for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scope for b.e electroics and communication in gujarat??? Is there any scope in bsnl and railway?? What minimum pay scale may be given?
please reply soon..
Dear Friend,
1)Most of the companies in Gujarat are related to Power Sector.It means Thermal power plants and Solar Power plant
2) BSNL ( Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited ) is an indian State Owned Telecommunications Company Headquarter in new Delhi , india .

JTO (Junior Telecom Officers) posts are related to ECE branch students
Salary (Pay Scale) : Rs. 16400-40500

Recently BSNL notification released recently for 2013 .I am attaching the details for you .Go through that
Official Website: ww.bsnl.co.in careers

3)In RRB Salary in Indian Railway (IR), for the given posts is as follows -

Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant/ Junior/ Scientific Assistant – Rs.9,300 – 34, 800/- + GP Rs.4,200/-

Hope your questions cleared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?