10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to mention only honours paper’s percentage for admission in MSc(IT) if completed B.Sc(Electronics)?

Sir, I want to study MSc(IT) now. I have completed B.Sc(Electronics). At the time of admission which marks of B.Sc should be needed? The division of B.Sc is based on Honours marks only? Can I give my Honours paper of mark for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to mention only honours paperÂ’s percentage for admission in MSc(IT) if completed B.Sc(Electronics)?
  2. Should I have to mention only Honours paperÂ’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  3. How to get complete B.Com honors from Kolkata University even if failed in few subjects?
  4. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  7. Which is my actual percentage between honours marks and subsidiary honours marks?
  8. How to get admission in MSCIT college in Ahmedabad?
  9. How much aggregate percentage is needed in 12th for studying English Honours?
  10. Whether B.Sc Honours and B.Sc General courses are similar?
  11. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  12. What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?
  13. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  14. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  15. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  16. How to get admission in B.Sc. English Honours with 95% marks?
  17. Scope of studying Hindi Honours in Graduation? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc Honours in any reputed college of Jaipur? Dissimilarities between B.Sc and B.Sc Honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?