22nd February 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of ECE graduates in abroad? Is it possible to pursue higher studies in Canada?

Presently i'm doing B.Tech( ece )7th sem. i jst wanna ask u that i which section i'll choose to have a training so that chances to go abroad specially canada will increase?

Whether scope of communication are more or in electronics over there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  4. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  6. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  7. Which field is suitable to do after completing Chemistry Hons.?
  8. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  9. Best university in Canada/US for pursuing B.Tech IT?
  10. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  12. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  13. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  14. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Can I get Visa if selected in NYIT, Vancouver having secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Where can I get job four year partime diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  18. Career in Public Sector Units after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
16th February 2018, 01:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of ECE graduates in abroad? Is it possible to pursue higher studies in Canada?

As you are pursuing B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering so after completion of Degree you can either go for higher studies or can look for jobs. If you wish to pursue a higher studies then go for M.Tech. or MBA. If you wish to go for a job then start working there are various companies in Canada looking for hiring ECE.

You can also do Web designing course, Digital marketing course, Software testing course, Python training course, Advanced SEO training course, Cloud Computing course etc. These course will make you confident and of course help you in build your career.
1st August 2020, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of ECE graduates in abroad? Is it possible to pursue higher studies in Canada?

I have done graduation in ECE, B.tech, and after my graduation i got a job in a bank. Now i have completed 4 yrs in banking. So, as my study and work experience are from different fields, what should i pursue for going abroad? Shall i apply for higher study in M.tech or shall i go for a small course in banking and pursue banking in abroad? Which field should i select to settle abroad?
1st October 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

do foreign companies recruit ECE and how are the prospects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?