3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best field after completion of B.Com graduation? MBA or CA?

I have completed my graduation (b.com)with A grade.
I want to know which is the best field for good future? MBA or CA? ave anyone completed B.Com course and took any of these two course? What would be the future prospective for both?

3rd May 2015, 04:21 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best field after completion of B.Com graduation? MBA or CA?

Bachelor of Commerce is total of 3 year program which include 2 year classroom program and one year rigorous training program .

It provides foundation to the students to make their career in Charted Accountant (CA).

So, it will be better to pursue for CA instead of MBA because this is what you studied at Bachelors level and this experience help you a lot in CA to make bright future .
3rd May 2015, 11:55 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best field after completion of B.Com graduation? MBA or CA?

I would like to tell you something that both the field is good for future and I want to tell you one more thing that M.B.A is a master degree course and C.A is a professional course, so if you can be able to do both the course at a time then you can do it simultaneously.

So go for your master degree first and with that you also appear for our C.A course also that would be better for your future.
4th May 2015, 03:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Both of them are good courses to be opted for as both of them carries good career opportunities.

However, below I have mentioned the career prospects of both the courses.

Kindly have a look at it.

After the completion of MBA, candidates will have plenty of job opportunities in various public sector and private sector companies:

You can get jobs in various sectors like;

> Financial Institutions

> Securities firms

> Banks

> Investment Companies

> International Business Consultancy, etc.

Candidates can also be absorbed by;

> Automobile Companies

> Consumer durable manufacturers

> Electronics and Computer companies etc.

Agencies of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) and Economic Development Agencies also required these candidates of MBA in International Business.

As per salary, if you are placed in top companies, you can get a salary of 5-12 lacs per annum.

If you are placed in normal companies, you will get a low salary. But, there is a good scope for you in long term.

Career after CA:

There are various job profiles being enjoyed by a person after completing a degree in Chartered Accountancy which include the following.

> Chartered Accountant

> Chief Dealer

> Finance Director

> Tax Manager

> Project Accountant

> Finance Manager

> Accounts Manager

> Accountant

> Financial Adviser

> Junior Accounts Officer

> Cost Accountant

> Financial Controllers

> Taxonomist

> Accounts Assistant

> External Auditor

> Financial/ Business Analyst

> Internal Auditor, etc.

Private Sector Jobs after CA:

There are various employment areas for a Chartered Accountant. Some of them are as follows.

> Self Practice

> Private Sector Banks

> IT firms

> KPO

> BPO

> Educational Institutes

> Research Institutes

> Training firms

> Private Hospitals

> Mutual Funds

> Life Insurance

> Manufacturing firms

> Private offices, etc.

Public Sector Jobs after CA:

Some of the Government Orgdnisations recruiting Chartered Accountants includes the following:

> Public Sector Banks

> Educational Institutes

> Media and Communication

> Courts

> Training Institutes

> Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

> Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL)

> Bharat Electronics Limited

> BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd

> Civil Services

> National Handloom Development Corp (NHDCL)

> ife Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)

> Water Authority

> Indian Railway

> Food Corporation of India (FCI)

> Indian Air force, etc.
4th May 2015, 02:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation (b.com)with A grade.
I want to know which is the best field for good future? MBA or CA? ave anyone completed B.Com course and took any of these two course? What would be the future prospective for both?
Both the MBA and CA course, having good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. MBA is a totally different field of CA course. MBA is Management related professional course, while other hand CA is Accountancy related professional course.

MBA is just like a Normal, Master degree course which is full of theory subjects one can easily complete the course without much difficulty. After completing MBA course you can find job opportunities in Banking Sector and Managerial position in many reputed companies.

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) is an Accountancy based professional course which is full of Accounting and Mathematics subject. Obviously, the job prospects for CA is enormous, one can find a job opportunity in Banking, Insurance, Financial Institutions sectors and Auditor's office as well.

Whatever, it is an MBA or CA, If you learn the course with proper Interest then definitely you may achieve your career goal for sure. So, I suggest you to select any one of the based on your Interest and future aspiration.
7th May 2015, 04:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

It depends on your own interest that in which field you want to excel.

If you want to go in the field of Management then opt for MBA otherwise the most beneficial course for you will be CA as you have graduated from the same field.

For CA it will give you a benefit of direct registration scheme too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?