25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it?

Sir, I have complete DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology course. Now want to study MBA course. Which stream will be best for me? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  3. Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?
  4. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  5. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc DMLT? -- [New]
  6. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  7. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  8. Which stream of MBA should a M.SC Biotechnology holder choose?
  9. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of all the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India?
  11. Am I eligible for getting lateral entry in B.Sc MLT as a DMLT holder?
  12. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  13. Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  16. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  17. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  18. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
24th October 2017, 10:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it?

If you want to do MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completing DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology) and B.SC biotechnology, then MBA in biotechnology is best option for you to go for further studies. Here below are details regarding MBA biotechnology course:-
[*] Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA biotechnology is bachelors degree in Engineering, Medical stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
[*] Duration of MBA in biotechnology degree is 2 years.

Institutes Offer MBA Biotechnology Course:-

- Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib

- Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Noida

- Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi

- Padamashree Dr. DY Patil University, Mumbai

- The Global Open University, Dimapur

- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

Fee Structure for MBA Biotechnology Course:- Fee structure for MBA biotechnology course varies from institute to institute, but mainly ranges from Rs:- 80,000/ to Rs:- 1,50,000/- for whole course.

Other MBA Courses in Relevant Stream after B.SC Biotechnology:- Courses for which you are eligible to apply after having bachelor of science in biotechnology:-

MBA in Agriculture.

MBA in Information technology.

MBA in Clinical research.

MBA in Hospital administration.
30th November 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it?

Which stream of MBA is best after complete of DMLT and B.sc in chemistry??? Also college name and fees for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?