14th November 2016, 08:04 PM
silicia

Which subject should I choose for B.Ed course if I want to teach Nursery kids?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and I want to become a Teacher of Nursery so I want to know which subject should I choose for B.Ed course if I want to teach Nursery kids? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st February 2017, 03:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for B.Ed course if I want to teach Nursery kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silicia View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and I want to become a Teacher of Nursery so I want to know which subject should I choose for B.Ed course if I want to teach Nursery kids? Please answer as soon as possible.

The students from Arts stream are trained to teach subjects like History, Civics, Languages and Geography and students from science stream will be trained to teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in B.Ed. The B.Ed course is mandatory only for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools in India. Actually for teaching Nursery Kids B.Ed degree is not mandatory. As you have studied B.Com, you can choose Teaching of Commerce and Teaching of English (or Hindi or Punjabi etc) in B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?