25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? Fee structure of this course?

Dear Friends,
Can I know the fee structure of M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? And please let me know the admission procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. From which university i should do M.Phil in Accounts?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD for M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) candidate?
  3. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  5. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  7. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  8. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  9. Course description and scope of M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs)?
  10. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  13. What are the opportunities available after completion of bachelor in pharmacy? -- [New]
  14. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  15. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  16. How may I get admission in NIPER after completing B.Pharmacy course?
  17. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
4th February 2017, 03:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? Fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Can I know the fee structure of M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? And please let me know the admission procedure also.

The eligibility to study the M.Pharm – Drug Regulatory Affairs in Amity Institute of Pharmacy, is a B.Pharm degree with a minimum of 60% marks from PCI recognized institution. You can apply online for the admission to the M.Pharm Drug Regulatory Affairs course in Amity Institute of Pharmacy. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination and or personal interview. The course duration is two years. The fees for the course will be for the non sponsored semester fee is Rs 52,500 and sponsored semester fee is Rs 79,000. The Amity Institute of Pharmacy website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?