21st June 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?

Sir,

I am currently perusing my Bachelor's degree from Cotton College, Guwahati, Assam under Gauhati University with Physics as my major subject. I wish to do my masters in Geophysics.
I want to know what is the syllabus for ISM Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam. And the best books to be followed to clear the exam.
It would be very kind of you to reply with the same at the earliest.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Mining course after 3 years of experience in Granite Quarry?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in any field after doing MSc Tech in applied geophysics form ISM Dhanbad?
  3. Admission in Mechanical branch in any IIT after a score of 200?
  4. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?
  5. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
  6. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  7. Solved question for ISM Dhanbad M.Tech entrance exam in mechanical engineering?
  8. Admission in ISM Dhanbad after scoring 335 in GAT and 87.11 percentile?
  9. How to do M.Tech admission in ISM Dhanbad?
  10. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology?
  11. What to do after completing B.Sc(geology)? Is civil engineering a better option?
  12. Do the questions asked in PG Entrance Exam in ISM Dhanbad subjective or objective?
  13. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme? -- [New]
  14. ISM dhanbad counselling for mtech through GATE: Required Score? and for BIT Mesra, DCE/NSIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  16. Can I get any NIT, BHU or ISM Dhanbad after scoring 313 in GATE?
  17. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?
1st May 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?

Hello sir i am preparing for msc in dhanbad so i want to previous entrance exam of mathematics
3rd July 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?

sir,
I am currently perusing my bachelor's degree from SGRPG college ,jaunpur under purvanchal university with physics as my major subject .
I wish to do my master in geophysics .
I want to know what is the syllabus for bhu msc geophysics entrance exam .and the best book to be followed to clear the entrance exam .
I would be very kind of you to reply with the same at the earliest .

Thanks you
20th April 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am doing B.Sc physics in Stella Maris college in Chennai. I am interested in taking up the program M.Sc tech. What is the syllabus for the ism entrance exam and the best book for preparation .
I kindly request you to reply me at the earliest.
Thank you
11th February 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing B. Sc from SGRPG college with physics my major subject.l am interested in taking up the M Sc geophysics from bhu. What is the best book for the entrance exam & preparation.
I kindly request you to rply me at the earliest.
26th August 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm now continuing my degree course with geology as my honors paper so what preparation should I do for this entrance ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?