15th April 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of M.Sc(Botany) Part-I & II of Amravati University?

Dear Friends,
I want to know the M.Sc(Botany) syllabus for Part-I & Part-II of Amravati University. Please provide me the syllabus immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  2. How I can do ICWA course through correspondence? List of colleges in Amravati or near by Amravati for the same? I am doing job in semi government organisation as assistant engineer completed my engineering degree & MBA in finance from Open univer
  3. Fellowship or funding from Agencies for PhD from Amravati university?
  4. Procedure to do MSc from Amravati University?
  5. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?
  6. Can I take admission in Amravati University in any PG course?
  7. What is the future of MSc in Botany? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  8. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do CS after completing LLB from Amravati University
  10. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Information about LLB entrance in Amravati University?
  12. Procedure for admission in Amravati University? Which are the best colleges for BSc maths
  13. Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  14. How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?
  15. What's the procedure to get admission in Amravati University for M.Sc course? I have done my B.Sc(PCM) from same university
  16. How to practice for MPSC? I have competed B.Com from Amravati University
  17. How to do MSc Maths from Amravati University after passing BSc from RTMNU?
  18. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
30th April 2016, 05:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of M.Sc(Botany) Part-I & II of Amravati University?

The detailed syllabus of M.Sc in Botany (Part-1 and Part-2) has been attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below to get the detailed syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.SC. (BOTANY)SYLLABUS.pdf(271.9 KB, 331 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?