10th October 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How I can do ICWA course through correspondence? List of colleges in Amravati or near by Amravati for the same? I am doing job in semi government organisation as assistant engineer completed my engineering degree & MBA in finance from Open univer

I am doing job in semi govt. organisation as Asst. Engr. completed Engineeering degree & MBA in Finance through Open university. Now interested in doing ICWA along with the job. Please guide how I can do this. Also the possible colleges near Amravati for this.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  2. List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?
  3. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  4. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
  5. Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of government colleges of M.Tech in Nagpur, Jalgaon and Amravati?
  8. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
  9. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET?
  10. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  11. List of Top colleges for drawing and painting aspirants near Amravati?
  12. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  13. List of mechanical engineering colleges under Amravati University which is approved by AICTE for technical education?
  14. With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati? -- [New]
  15. Will I get admission in government engineering colleges in Amravati , Aurangabad, or Pune(Maharashtra)? I have got 82 marks in CET
  16. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?
  18. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
25th May 2012, 03:03 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: How I can do ICWA course through correspondence? List of colleges in Amravati or near by Amravati for the same? I am doing job in semi government organisation as assistant engineer completed my engineering degree & MBA in finance from Open un

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing job in semi govt. organisation as Asst. Engr. completed Engineeering degree & MBA in Finance through Open university. Now interested in doing ICWA along with the job. Please guide how I can do this. Also the possible colleges near Amravati for this.
ICWA course can be done in 2 ways.
oral coaching
postal coaching
Oral coaching means you can join any certified coaching center.you have coaching centers in guntur.you can do it part timely besides this you can do your job.
guntur near to amaravathi.so it is easy to learn the course part time.
best suitable college to you is Master Minds in guntur.
25th May 2012, 09:33 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: How I can do ICWA course through correspondence? List of colleges in Amravati or near by Amravati for the same? I am doing job in semi government organisation as assistant engineer completed my engineering degree & MBA in finance from Open un

hi friends,
ICWA course can be done in 2 ways.
oral coaching
postal coaching
Oral coaching means you can join any certified coaching center.you have coaching centers in guntur.you can do it part timely besides this you can do your job.
guntur near to amaravathi.so it is easy to learn the course part time.
best suitable college to you is Master Minds in guntur.

thanks
28th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 & working as Accountant in a State Electricity Corporation. I m from Science background. Want to improve my carrier. Which course will be better carrier prospective for me either ICWA or MBA (Finance) ? Want do any such course through correspondense. Please let me know the address of such institute.
1st June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee of ICWA INTERMEDEATE
8th November 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How do I take an Addmission for ICWA in Amarawati?
What is eligibility ?
Is there any entrance exam need to clear
22nd February 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

is there any exam center in amravati for icwa inter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?