4th August 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of Entrance Exam and Syllabus for Post Graduation in Clinical Research?

sir, i had completed my b.pharm in 2011. i want to take admission in advanced post graduated in clinical research. i want to know about entrance exam for it. is it required or not? if it is required, plz tell me about exam date & it's syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  2. Date of the entrance test for Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilence? Where to get the application form and what is the syllabus?
  3. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  4. Post graduation in M.Sc Clinical Psychology after completing B.Sc in Nursing? -- [New]
  5. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  6. Application form and syllabus for ICRI entrance exam 2011 in Clinical research?
  7. Syllabus for Post Graduate Dploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance?
  8. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  9. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  10. ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus
  11. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  12. Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?
  13. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  15. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  16. Syllabus of MSc in Clinical Research types of questions from where I can get the material for the exam?
  17. NIMHANS M.Phil Clinical Neuroscience entrance exam date and syllabus?
  18. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
25th September 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam and Syllabus for Post Graduation in Clinical Research?

sir im in final BAMS n want to know what is the procedure n syllabus of entrance exam
30th December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam and Syllabus for Post Graduation in Clinical Research?

im bpt ..n nw i want to do msc in clinical research..so plz would u tell me d syllabus.of entrance exam for d same..???
2nd April 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required for Msc in clinical research and what is syllabus for it ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?