4th January 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA having done Diploma in Computer Application after BA?

I finished b.a.degree and post graduate diploma in computer applications. So, this this condition tell me that can i eligible for m.c.a course?

19th January 2014, 09:26 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA having done Diploma in Computer Application after BA?

I think you are not eligible to apply for MCA course because to apply for MCA course you have a studied mathematics as mandatory subject at 12th level or graduate level examination.

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the course is divided into six semester and duration of course is 3 years. MCA course is related to the software development, application development, design software and os development. It include many areas of the hardware, software and Networking.

To apply for MCA course, the candidate need to crack the entrance examination. The entrance examination are conducted by various top institutions as well as popular deemed universities and they are :-

-->> TANCET
-->> SRMEEE
-->> VITEEE
-->> IIT JAM
-->> MAH MCA CET

To apply for MCA course, the candidate must have a possess degree course in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in their examination(55% Marks for reserved categories). Candidate who are appeared or appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. There is no age limits to apply for MCA course.

MCA Colleges :-

-->> IIT's
-->> NIT
-->> Anna University
-->> PSG College of Technology
-->> SRM University
-->> VIT University
-->> JNTU Hyderabad
-->> Pune University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?