7th January 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?

Hi everyone
I want to know that what is the syllabus
for Jadavpur university M.A. in English entrance exam?
kindly tell me about the syllabus
and also I want to get some old papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
  2. Previous years question papers of English entrance exam in Jadavpur University? Syllabus of the English entrance exam?
  3. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  4. Jadavpur university non GATE entrance question papers?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers of IP University?
  6. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
  7. Previous years and sample question papers of English Entrance Exams of Jadavpur University?
  8. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) entrance exam in Utkal University?
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers of IP university of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers for IP University(B.Tech)?
  11. What's the syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam of maths in Utkal University? How may I get the previous year question papers?
  12. Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?
  13. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
  14. ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?
  15. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for Post Graduation Engineering?
  17. What is the syllabus for entrance of EFLU university? Previous years question papers?
  18. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers?
31st March 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?

how to get the admission for english passed in JU?? is there any tips from the professors or the seniors??
1st April 2015, 08:50 AM
s m samy
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?

Syllabus for M.A.(English) entrance exam conducted by Jadavpur University is listed below

1 Medieval and Renaissance English Literature

2 Renaissance Drama

3 English Literature 1

4 English Literature 2

5 English Literature 3

6 English Literature in the 20th Century

7 Postcolonial English Literature

8 Literary Theory and Cultural Studies
12th July 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question paper of jadavpur university MSc (entrance) exam
19th November 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi everyone. Can you please tell where can I find syllabus and past year papers for education (Phd Education) entrance exam of Jadavpur University?
If you know of any coaching centres in Kolkata, also let me know. I sincerely appreciate your help. Thank you.
1st March 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Please provide Syllabus and model question paper of jadavpur university of M.Phil (education) entrance exam
3rd March 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
for Jadavpur university M.Sc. in Mathematics entrance exam?
3rd March 2016, 01:13 PM
eriksen

Hi....
for Jadavpur university M.Sc in Mathematics entrance exam?
24th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I want to know what is the syllabus for MSC entrance examination for chemistry in jadavpur university
26th March 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Calcutta and jadavpur university pg admission test Bengali question papers...
18th April 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone please provide me with previous 5 years entrance question papers and the syllabus for MA in English of jadavpur university
12th June 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the entrance exam questions paper of jadavpur university of m.sc in mathematics of previous years.
17th June 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years entrance exam papers of Jadavpur university exam msc geology
16th June 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample paper of M.A english entrance exam and its pattern
17th July 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me the syllabus,exam pattern and previous years' question papers of M.Sc maths entrance test of Jadavpur University?
7th January 2019, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send me the syllabus and the previous year question papers of Jadavpur University of Masters in economics entrance test?
5th March 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, and previous years question papers of M.A English entrance test of jadavpur university
5th March 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send me the syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question papers of M.A English entrance test of jadavpur university?
29th April 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Where I can get non gate entrance examination question paper on JU university...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?