27th October 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force as a Para Commando?

Hello Sir, I want to join The Indian Air Force as a Para Commando so I want you to provide every single detail regarding the same. Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd November 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force as a Para Commando?

For becoming a para commando, one has to first join any defense services i.e Army/Air Force/Navy as a soldier or officer at any rank. Recruits for para commando are shortlisted from the current defense employees.

Hence, there isn't any direct way to become a para commando. Just make sure you join the defense force at any post first.
29th April 2019, 01:44 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force as a Para Commando?

PARA COMMANDOS is the Elite force of INDIAN ARMY like the GUARD OF INDIAN AIR FORCE and MARCOS of INDIAN NAVY

if you wanted to be a Para Commando you have to first of all join INDIAN ARMY as a Soldier or as a Officer.

Eligibility :

You have to complete the 10Th & +2 or any equivalent examination and there is no relaxation for the other caste

Age limit should be You should not crosses the maximum age limit of 23 years and have the minimum age limit of 18 years

Physical Details :

Your eyesight should be Normal and no defects
Your eye sight should be 6/6

You must be Indian citizen
Your height should be Minimum of 157 cm

To join in para commando, one has to appear for National defence examination (NDA) after the completion of class 12 from a recognized university.

Para commandos come under a separate wing of Indian army.

If the candidate has qualified in NDA then he has to choose Indian army and the graduation is completed and training is done. After successful completion of training one will become a part of the Indian army.

Aspirants can join in para command by appearing for an 6 months training and also can go through experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?