10th September 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Statistics) in ISI, Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Statistics. Is there any entrance exam for doing M.Sc in Statistics in ISI, Kolkata? Please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying?

20th September 2015, 07:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Statistics) in ISI, Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?

M STAT stands for Master of Statistics. It is a two year course which provides you advance level training, methods and application in statistics. On successful completion of this course you will be able to pursue research career in statistics.

Eligibility for this course: Student must either have a three year Bachelor's degree or BE/ B Tech degree with Statistics as a full subject or B Math degree from ISI or a Post graduate diploma in Statistical methods with Application/ Statistical methods and Analytics from ISI kolkata.

**Since you want to take admission in ISI kolkata. For this you must have B Stat degree from ISI. If you have then you will get admission in ISI kolkata without any selection test or interview.

**Below are the detailed advertisement regarding the admission of M STAT. just go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf isi kolkatta.pdf(620.7 KB, 33 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?