13th September 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Date of ISI B.Maths exam 2016? ISI is easy to crack for IITian?

What date for the next year session 2016 of isi for B.Maths? If i study for iit is it possible for me to crack isi?

13th September 2015, 02:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of ISI B.Maths exam 2016? ISI is easy to crack for IITian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What date for the next year session 2016 of isi for B.Maths? If i study for iit is it possible for me to crack isi?
ISI stands for Indian Statistical Institute. It conduct Indian Statistical Entrance Exam across India for various programmes like Bachelor and Master degree program. The main center of this institute is located at Kolkata. Other centers include : Delhi, Tezpur, Bangalore, Chennai.

Bachelor degree Course is for three years whereas Master degree course is for two years. I have attached other program details you can take a look.

Admission Notification is usually published in the month of February and last date of filling application form is in the month of March. Entrance exam conducted in the month of May and result generally declare in the month of mid June. According to the schedule they conduct examination. So you need to check the website www.isical.ac.in/for admission in the month of February (1st week of February 2016). You will get all the details regarding examination and also other procedure like how to fill the form, syllabus for entrance exam etc.

Coming to your second question whether ISI exam is tough for IITians so answer to your question is every exam is tough for each and every student whether he/she is IITian student or belong to any other institute. If one prepare himself/herself in a well manner and have the confidence to crack the exam then trust me no exam is tough for that child. So, being IITian student or not if you prepare yourself in a right direction then surely you can crack any exam at one single attempt.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PROGRAMMESATAGLANCE.pdf(54.3 KB, 138 views)
16th February 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of ISI B.Maths exam 2016? ISI is easy to crack for IITian?

When we have to submit the form or do online application to appear for ISI entrance exam whats the schedule?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?