22nd July 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Statistics) in ISI, Delhi? Percentage criteria to get admission?

Hello everyone,
My name is Nagaraju and I want to do M.Sc in Statistics in ISI, Delhi. I am studying B.Sc in Statistics. Kindly tell me the percentage criteria for admission? And also let me know that I have to give any entrance exam or not?

20th September 2015, 06:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Statistics) in ISI, Delhi? Percentage criteria to get admission?

Indian Statistical Institute Delhi is one of the top institute in India. As you want to take admission in M.Sc statistics in this institute.

Eligibility: student must have three year bachelor's degree or BE/ B Tech degree with statistics as full subject.

Selection procedure: For ISI Delhi and chennai the selection is made on the basis of selection test followed by interview. Past academic record also taken into consideration.

**The written exam consists of two parts. The first part consists of multiple choice or short answer question in Mathematics at the undergraduate level. The second part consists of multiple choice or short answer question in statistics and mathematics at undergraduate level.

**For more details go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf isi kolkatta.pdf(620.7 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?