22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is ME(Infrastructure Engineering) which is available in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  2. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  5. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  7. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  8. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  16. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  17. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  18. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
27th July 2018, 04:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is ME(Infrastructure Engineering) which is available in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Fee expenses of ME Infrastructure Engineering in University College of Engineering are given below:

Tuition Fee per semester – Rs 25,000

One Time Full Time – Rs 7,700

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?