22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether DRPCAU, Samastipur offer MTech(Soil and Water Engineering)?

Hi friends, I just want to know that DRPCAU, Samastipur provides MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  5. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What is the scope of Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Engineering Course in the future? How much package will I receive?
  7. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Hydrology & Water Resources Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Engineering Papers
  8. Possibility to get transfer from Uttar Pradesh to Samastipur for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  9. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.E in Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Water Resources Engineering (CE 503) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. ICAR NET/ARS examination paper of Agricultural Engineering with subjects like Soil and Water Engineering or Land and Water Management?
  11. What is the importance of our life?
  12. Which college or university offers PhD in Water Analysis?
  13. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  14. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  15. distill water,sterile water and mineral water
  16. Where can I get the polytechnic entrance application forms?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry in IISC?
  18. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2018, 07:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether DRPCAU, Samastipur offer MTech(Soil and Water Engineering)?

Yes. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, M.Tech in Soil and Water Engineering course is offered by Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural university.

There are several courses that are offered by this university and they are,

<> M.Sc
<> M.Sc (Ag)
<> M.Tech
<> M.F.Sc
<> MBA..etc.,

Streams that are offered in M.Tech are given below,
@Degree Offered: M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
Subject/ Discipline: Processing and Food Engineering

@Degree Offered: M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
Subject/ Discipline:Soil and Water Engineering

The basic eligibility criteria required is B.Tech in Agril. Engineering or Electronics or Electrical or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.

Click here for More Details
27th July 2018, 05:02 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether DRPCAU, Samastipur offer MTech(Soil and Water Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that DRPCAU, Samastipur provides MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, DRPCAU, Samastipur offer MTech Soil and Water Engineering. Candidates who have passed BE / BTech Agricultural Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering are eligible to study MTech Soil and Water Engineering. Candidates have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the ICAR, New Delhi for the admission to study MTech Soil and Water Engineering. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?