3rd January 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Biotechnology & Management) in VISTAS-Chennai?

I have an interest to study MSc(Biotechnology & Management) in VISTAS-Chennai. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

8th January 2019, 08:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Biotechnology & Management) in VISTAS-Chennai?

VISTAS-Chennai does offer MSc((Biotechnology) course. There is no any entrance exam required to study MSc(Biotechnology) in VISTAS-Chennai. Candidates must have passed B.Sc. with Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue MSc(Biotechnology & Management) in VISTAS-Chennai. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the graduation and performance in personal interview.

For details
http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/msc-biotechnology.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?