28th October 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do AICTE approved part time degree in civil engineering after doing diploma in civil engineering?

I am done diploma in civil engg & now i want to do AICTE approved part time degree in civil engg

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  2. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  3. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  4. Details of the colleges providing part time AICTE approved civil engineering and diploma in Erode?
  5. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  6. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  7. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  9. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in part time course which is approved by AICTE?
  10. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  11. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  12. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  13. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  15. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not? -- [New]
  16. List of institutions offering diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai, Which is approved by AICTE?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Part Time B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
12th February 2016, 09:59 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do AICTE approved part time degree in civil engineering after doing diploma in civil engineering?

If you have completed your Diploma course in Civil engineer and if you want to get graduate degree for the same from AICTE approved college then you will have to take admission in any college which has AICTE affiliations.

You are a diploma holder, hence you will get some quota in admission. You can take admission directly to second year through lateral entry quota.

And after getting admission in technical college you will have to attend 75% of the total class to get a regular degree. As per rules and regulations of AICTE the students should have minimum 75% attendance in his/her course else they will not allow you to seat in the semester exam and your degree will be delayed.

Some of the best college for Civil Engineering are :
IITs, NIITs, Thaper University, JSS-Noida, Galgotia University, JP University, Pune college of engineering, Delhi college of engineering.

So as per your marks in Diploma you can get admission in AICTE approved colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?