17th July 2015, 08:44 PM
raja babu singh sonwan

How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in part time course which is approved by AICTE?

i want to do my b.tech in civil engineering in part time course by aict approved college in lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in part time course which is approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  2. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  3. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  4. How to do AICTE approved part time degree in civil engineering after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  6. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  7. Is KSOU university part time B.Tech Electrical and Mechanical course approved by AICTE?
  8. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  9. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  10. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  11. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of AICTE approved universities for regular B.Tech in Civil Engineering course
  13. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  14. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  16. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  17. Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval
  18. Is EILLM University approved by AICTE?
18th July 2015, 01:00 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in part time course which is approved by AICTE?

Hello,

You cannot do part time course or distance course in civil engineering. According to the education rules and regulation of India , any course which has more than 50 % practicals cannot be studied as distance learning course.

If any college agrees to provide you such course than it is fake. AICTE does not approve such colleges providing distance courses in engineering.

You should go for full time programme which is beneficial.
Thankyou
18th July 2015, 09:53 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in part time course which is approved by AICTE?

>> Frankly speaking, B.tech cannot be done in correspondence.
There are no college which offer this course in correspondence.

>> And how did u think that AICTE would approve such a college which would offer such practical course as a correspondence one.

>> If a college wants to, then also it cannot offer such a correspondence course because B.tech is a practical course and there are practicals as well as theory which cannot be learned and taught by mere study material.

>> But since you have asked so we would definitely help you out in some way.
See, by the way you have asked the question it seems that you don't want to attend the college much.
So, in that case instead of taking up the correspondence course, i would advise you to take up the college which does not have much of the attendance criteria.

>> This way, your b.tech will be regular as well as you also won't be burdened much of the attendance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?