8th May 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam to get Fellowship at Homi Bhabha Research Institute?

hello sir/madam i have just give the exam of T.Y.B.sc chemistry. now i want to apply for Homy Bhabha research institute. so i want to know that is there any exam to get fellowship.

6th October 2016, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam to get Fellowship at Homi Bhabha Research Institute?

For fellowship, you need to crack exams like NET/SET/JRF/GATE in respective stream. It would be good for you to complete M.Sc in chemistry and qualify any one exam mentioned above and then apply for JRF position at any research institute.

Most of the research institutes including Homi Bhabha Research Institute release notification for JRF positions. You must have at least masters degree to apply for it. If you have qualified any one of the exams above, then you will be eligible for fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?