29th August 2013, 07:35 PM
er kameshwar kumar

How to do training in summer vacation? I am studying at Bhabha Engineering Research Institute

sir,i am study at bhabha engineering research institute bhopal madhya pardesh.3rd sem 2nd year BE-civil engineering so,i want to be training in summer vacation so, detail the company in bhopal madhya pardesh.my name is kameshwar kumar,sir please guide me.e-mail,[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get in Bhopal after scoring 49 marks in PET?
  2. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  5. How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?
  6. How should I apply for summer training?
  7. Is there any exam to get Fellowship at Homi Bhabha Research Institute?
  8. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given? -- [New]
  9. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  11. How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  13. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  14. During summer vacation training which course to do between J2EE, C#.Net, VB.Net?
  15. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  16. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  17. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
31st August 2016, 10:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in summer vacation? I am studying at Bhabha Engineering Research Institute

The best organization where Civil Engineering candidate can do training is National Thermal Power Corporation. You can do summer training at NTPC Bhopal or at any other place of your choice. The application forms for summer training at NTPC is released in month of April and after that you can apply for summer training.

In case of Summer training at NTPC, you need to know someone inside NTPC, reference is necessary for getting allotment of training in NTPC. You need to attach following documents along with application form:

>>Training letter from college.

>>Documents like marksheets of previous semester.

>>Affidavit for duration of training.

>>One lakh accidental insurance etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?