29th December 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Is there any masters degree program available for Physics subject from IGNOU?

Why IGNOU does not offered masters degree program in various discipline in physics? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? What are the courses available to do? I just need the proper information on this soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree for Physics? Which course I can take up now?
  2. Why IGNOU does not offer Masters degree program?
  3. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree program?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  5. Why IGNOU doest now allow masters degree in Physics? Is there any course available for Physics from IGNOU?
  6. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  7. What can I opt after passing 12th standard in research field?
  8. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  9. How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?
  11. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  12. Can I be eligible for NET exam after passing 12th Maths -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses offered for Masters program in Forestry in Indian Universities?
  14. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of English Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have done my masters degree from IGNOU?
  18. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
29th December 2015, 11:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any masters degree program available for Physics subject from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why IGNOU does not offered masters degree program in various discipline in physics? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? What are the courses available to do? I just need the proper information on this soon.

Thank you!
In IGNOU you have Integrated M.Sc – PhD in Physics and Astrophysics course. The eligibility to study the course is B.Sc Mathematics or Physics. The minimum age limit is 24 years and there is no maximum age limit.
It is a programme launched in collaboration with Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore and IGNOU. The candidate can get more details regarding stipend in the IGNOU website, the link is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/288/1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?