5th April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am a BDS student studying in 3rd year now.
I want to do MDS but I want to know the expenses
which requires for MDS in India and Abroad also?
Please help me to know about the expenses.
Thank you.

12th March 2017, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am a BDS student studying in 3rd year now.
I want to do MDS but I want to know the expenses
which requires for MDS in India and Abroad also?
Please help me to know about the expenses.
Thank you.

The total expenses to study MDS in India will vary from one state to another state and whether you are taking admission through all India dental post graduate examinations or through management quota. The fees for the MDS in some colleges will be Rs 8 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs. The course fees for the MDS in Manipal Univesity - MDS (Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Oral Medicine & Radiology) – Rs 25,96,000.
The cost involved in studying MDS in abroad countries will vary from one country to another. The cost involved in study the course in Asian countries will be around Rs 12 to 20 lakhs per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?