3rd August 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th Class in Commerce stream and I don’t have Mathematics in 12th Class. Can I pursue BCA and MCA course without having Mathematics at 12th Class? Or will it create any problem?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  3. Which is better option BCA or B.Sc to pursue MCA in future? -- [New]
  4. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  5. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  6. What is the eligibility to pursue MCA from any IIT?
  7. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  8. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  9. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  11. What should I pursue BCA or MCA after completion of 12th CBSE in Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream?
  14. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  15. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  16. How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?
  17. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA?
  18. Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce?
3rd August 2016, 11:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

>> BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and duration of this course is three years.

>> MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and duration of this course is three years.

>> For BCA or MCA course candidate must have study Mathematics in 12th class from a recognized board.

BCA OR MCA WITHOUT MATHS IN 12th CLASS

>> Sorry to say you are not eligible to pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class
4th August 2016, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th Class in Commerce stream and I don’t have Mathematics in 12th Class. Can I pursue BCA and MCA course without having Mathematics at 12th Class? Or will it create any problem?
You have completed 12th standard with Commerce, So you are not eligible for BCA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics or Computer Science from a recognized bard are eligible for BCA course.

After completion of BCA course, you are eligible for MCA course.
5th August 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course if you have not studied Mathematics at your +2 level standard as it is the minimum eligibility that the candidate should have studied mathematics at their +2 level.

Therefore, if you haven't studied mathematics at +2 level, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the course.
12th March 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I join regular bca programme without maths and computer science in 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?