2nd March 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to study MDS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am studying BDS in 2nd year now.
I want to study MDS but in Abroad.
So I have to give GRE for this?
Please let me know immediately
Thank you!

18th May 2017, 11:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study MDS in Abroad?

Yes, you should have to appear in GRE examination to study MDS course in Abroad. Candidates who are interested to pursue post graduation course in Abroad countries like USA, Canada, etc., need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MCA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam? 1 20th December 2014 02:21 AM
Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam? 7 18th December 2014 07:48 PM
Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America? 1 9th July 2014 07:05 PM
How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship? 1 3rd June 2014 04:07 AM
Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance? 9 12th February 2014 01:03 AM