27th January 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?

hello sir,
i have completed my BDS n now i want to apply for MDS abroad. sir will u please guide me regarding eligibilty for applying for the same and what else i need other than my BDS degree. sir your answers are expected at
With Regards-
Aditi Goyal

29th January 2015, 03:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?

Any candidate who has completed his/her BDS course can apply for admission in MDS course. If you want to pursue your MDS course in Aboard, then you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. That's because foreign universities offers admission by considering these exams scores of the applicants. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores.

GRE :-
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.

Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score is calculated for 10 bands.
21st March 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?

Hello sir, I am a bds student & i wants to know which country accepts indian bds degree for mds admissions. Can you please guide me regarding the countries .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?