5th January 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?

what can i do after msc maths except teaching? I have also studied information technology in BSc

10th January 2012, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?

After M.Sc in Maths you can apply for various jobs under state and central government. For this you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by PSC, UPSC, SSC, etc. You can also appear for various tests conducted by RRB for getting jobs in Railways. You can also write the tests conducted by banks. You can also opt to study further and complete Ph.D. You can get in to research related jobs after completing Ph.D. Since you have done Information Technology in graduation you can also look for software jobs in various companies.
1st November 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?

what i do after completing bsc maths with ca....
1st November 2012, 10:54 PM
ankit80
Member+

Well dear you have completed m.sc. in maths and do want to go in teaching.you can apply for central and state level civil services exam.these are conducted in three phases.
1.pre exam
2.main exam
3.interview
you can apply for various posts in different rrbs.you can also apply for bank jobs.best of luck
7th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I already completed my M.Sc in Mathematics in the year 1997 from Amaravati University with 50% marks Now I want to do I again the same degree either from Open University or Regularly from Nagpur University Can it Possible to do the same degree again. Plz tell me
8th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd after it what kind of job i get?
25th June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.sc in maths. I want to contiue my study so that I get job easily but I dont like teaching line.so what can I do except teaching?
11th October 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which kind of jobs can be select after completion of M.Sc Maths except teaching field?
24th August 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.sc(mathematics), what kind of can I get except teaching?
16th November 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have already done my m.sc. mathematics from science college Gwalior... Plz tell me what should i do for bright career or kya mujhe study continue rkhni chaie taki job easily mil pae....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?