15th June 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in MBA will be useful for me after B.Tech. in CSE?

I am doing my B.Tech. in CSE and I am interested in studying MBA in marketing or finance or HR. Can you tell me, if there are any better options in MBA for me and what are the job profiles after doing this MBA?

Related Questions:
15th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in MBA will be useful for me after B.Tech. in CSE?

As you are from Computer Science background in Graduation, you can go ahead with Information Technology stream in Master of Business Administration. There are several streams available in MBA course and they are,

>> MBA in Marketing

>> MBA in Finance

>> MBA in Human Resources

>> MBA in Information Technology..etc.,

So as far as my best knowledge is concerned, MBA in Information Technology is the best stream for you. And in between the streams that you have chosen (between Finance, Marketing and HR), the best stream I would suggest you to go with HR stream.
15th June 2017, 08:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my suggestion you can go for M.B.A. Human Resource Management course for your bright future.

=> Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is a postgraduate Human Resource Management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> FINO PayTech Limited - Mumbai

=> SunSmart Global Ltd. - Chennai

=> ICICI Bank - Mumbai

=> Emtec Inc. - Bengaluru

=> Media Houses

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Social Worker

=> Culture Resource Manager

=> Product Development Executive

=> Production Manager
16th June 2017, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my B.Tech. in CSE and I am interested in studying MBA in marketing or finance or HR. Can you tell me, if there are any better options in MBA for me and what are the job profiles after doing this MBA?
You can choose any specialization from below given.

1. Finance (F)
2. Human Resource (HR)
3. Marketing (M)
4. Entrepreneurship (E)
5. Technology Management (TM)
6. Public Management (PM)
7. Strategy (S)
8. International Management (IM)
9.Sustainable Business (SB)
16th June 2017, 04:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science can pursue MBA System Management or Information Technology or Operations Management. Actually, candidates should choose the stream based on his skill, interest and ability. There are also various specializations available in the MBA like Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Consulting, International Management, Innovation, Leadership etc. MBA is one of the best available master degree course. MBA Finance and Marketing are the highly preferred specializations in India.
17th June 2017, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are doing B.Tech in CSE, you are eligible to opt for the MBA course after the completion of your B.Tech course in CSE.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course. According to my opinion, you must go either for MBA in Marketing or MBA in HR.
17th June 2017, 12:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your choice. There is no fixed scope for any one stream. Every field has different skills required to get a decent job. You can opt for any stream according to your personality trait.

Normally, most of the B.Tech graduates go for MBA in finance and some even go for HR. It all depends on personal choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?