15th November 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?

I have done my 12th from PCM in 2015 present year. And i am interested in english honours. So i want to know if it is good or beneficial for me to do BA english honours from amity university, noida?

Related Questions:
  1. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  2. Career options after doing English honours from Delhi university? What can be done in future?
  3. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  4. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  5. Can I continue studying English honours at Tripura University in 2016?
  6. Number of vacant seats for English, Maths and Physics honours in Punjab university?
  7. Does IGNOU offer B.A.(English Literature) Honours through Distance Education?
  8. Which college can I get with 80 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  10. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  11. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  13. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  14. Can I get admission in Delhi colleges with 60 % marks in Arts stream? Is there any advantage when changing stream?
  15. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  16. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  17. Eligibility for English honours from reputed institutes of Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
16th November 2015, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?

If you have interest in English teaching then only opt for this course. There is limited scope of this course and you have good chance only in teaching profession only. You have to do B.Ed also for getting a school teacher job.

For lecturer job you have to study further till post graduation in English and qualify NET/SET also. Amity university is a recognized university but there are better universities surely.
11th April 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?

i am a pcm student but i have no interest in pursuing anything related to science and i m interested to pursue english hons. I also wanna do phd in english so, is it a good option to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?