3rd August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?

Sir/maam,i want the syllabus of M.A english honours,please kindly send me the syllabus of english honours which is goin to come in entrance exam. Pls send me the link in my [email protected]

13th August 2014, 12:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/maam,i want the syllabus of M.A english honours,please kindly send me the syllabus of english honours which is goin to come in entrance exam. Pls send me the link in my [email protected]
Master of Science in English (M.A). The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges in India which offers MA in english course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Above all you are required to qualify bachelor degree or equivalent from an affiliated college or equivalent educational board -with English as compulsory subjects.
-Applicant must have a really good aggregate percentage.
-The required percentage varies from institution to institution.
-Applicants are required to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

The entrance examination is based on objective type with multiple choice The questions will be asked from basics English grammar and sentence.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf m.a_english_semester_pattern_syllabus.pdf(502.5 KB, 871 views)
17th May 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?

Winch type questions ask entrances exam for MA eng hons in DU.
3rd May 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Which type of questions asked entrance exam for m.a English honours in D.U?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?