20th February 2023, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What to choose after BSC (MSCs) MBA or MS for my future?

I'm interested in doing web development, Graphical designing, Financial management etc. Which stream(MBA OR MS) is better for my future?

21st February 2023, 01:43 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What to choose after BSC (MSCs) MBA or MS for my future?

Deciding between an MBA and MS program after a BSc depends on your career goals and personal interests. Here's a brief overview to help you make an informed decision:

MBA: An MBA program typically focuses on business and management skills, including finance, accounting, marketing, operations, and leadership. It can be a good fit for someone interested in pursuing a career in management, entrepreneurship, or consulting. MBA graduates can find work in a variety of industries, including finance, healthcare, technology, and manufacturing.

MS: An MS (Master of Science) program typically offers a more specialized education in a particular field, such as computer science, engineering, finance, or data analytics. It can be a good fit for someone interested in pursuing a technical or research-based career. MS graduates can find work in a variety of industries, including tech, finance, and research.

Since you are interested in web development, graphical designing, and financial management, you may want to consider an MS in computer science or data analytics, or an MBA with a specialization in finance or marketing. You should research the different programs available and see which ones align with your career goals and personal interests. Additionally, you can speak to professionals in your field of interest and ask for their advice on which degree would be best for your career aspirations.
21st February 2023, 06:22 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What to choose after BSC (MSCs) MBA or MS for my future?

If you want a broad understanding of business principles and skills in management and leadership, an MBA might be better for you. If you want to gain advanced knowledge and skills in a specific area like web development, graphical design, or financial management, an MS in the related field might be better. The decision between the two depends on your career goals and interests, as well as industry trends and job requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?