23rd June 2011, 09:54 PM
unissa

What to do after BSc MSCS, MBA IT or MCA? What kind of job can a BSc MSCS student get?

What shud i do aftr doin b.sc mscs mba(it) or mca?plz ans my questn.........nd what kind of job can a bsc mscs student can do?

3rd December 2011, 03:59 PM
khushboo naushin

Default Re: What to do after BSc MSCS, MBA IT or MCA? What kind of job can a BSc MSCS student get?

hi friend.... if you are the BSc student so don't worry after doing bsc you can do any courses becouse both are good courses. if do MBA than you can get good job and also after MCA. you are the student of bsc so i think you should do mca becouse that is the basis of bsc. and MBA is the basis of management... than you are decided what ever you want but both are the good and better in future refrance... all the best
2nd September 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after BSc MSCS, MBA IT or MCA? What kind of job can a BSc MSCS student get?

after bsc(MSCS) what is the way to go abroad for MBA
14th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Iam housewife I have completed my Bsc mscs group. I am interested doing job in either gov. Sector or private.
6th August 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hi, i completed my bsc MSCS, i have 2 year old son, so i want to do any short time cources for good job,is there any profestional cources to do
12th November 2013, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

which type of job we can do after bsc(mscs).
2nd March 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after doing b.sc mscs mba(it) or mca or msc computers?plz ans my question.........and what kind of job can a bsc mscs student can do?
6th July 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any kind of job which jobs I can do please suggest or if study which course I can do
12th September 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What to do after b.Sc(mscs) govt jobs or any software courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?