7th July 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can choose to do MBA in future?

I want to do MBA in future & m confused between these two courses...pls help me to get easy solution? Can you please suggest me the best on the same next? It will be really helpful if you can provide me your suggestion which would really help!

7th July 2016, 01:28 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course I can choose to do MBA in future?

You have not written the name of two courses among which you want to select any one course. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The eligibility criteria for this course is you have must done bachelor's degree in streams like science, commerce, technology or business administration, computer applications etc can apply for various apply for various entrance exams conducted for MBA course.

Entrance exams conducted for MBA:

Common Admission Test.

Management Aptitude Test.

Xavier's Aptitude Test.

Graduate Management Aptitude test.

You can do any of above disciplines mentioned above.
7th July 2016, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my knowledge is concerned, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course is the best course in order to pursue MBA course in future.

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course is an undergraduate course which can be done after completion of 12th class. BBA program mainly deals with the business education. You will be dealt with HR Management, Banking and Insurance, Business Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Retail Management, Advertising, Financial Accounting and Quantitative Techniques.

As MBA course is a Master's degree which deals with all the subjects that are listed above, I suggest you to pursue BBA course to pursue MBA course.
8th July 2016, 01:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA in future & m confused between these two courses...pls help me to get easy solution? Can you please suggest me the best on the same next? It will be really helpful if you can provide me your suggestion which would really help!
There are many specializations available in MBA; you can choose any one of subject given below;
  • MBA in Finance
  • MBA in Marketing Management
  • MBA in Operations Management
  • MBA in Information Technology Management
  • MBA in Human Resource Management
  • MBA in Retail Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?