9th June 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

List of the institutes providing distance learning course in PGDHRM? Duration of course, fee, pattern and mode of exam?

Hello
which insitutes have correspondence/distance learning courses?? if yes, I want to do PGDHRM.
Please let me know the duration, fees, exam pattern, mode of exam- online,etc.
means all the information of these course

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  2. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. List of the institutes providing M.Tech CSE through distance mode in Faridabad
  4. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  5. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  6. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. Which are the institutes that conduct practical training in distance learning?
  9. Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain
  10. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  12. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  14. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  16. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  17. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
12th December 2017, 07:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the institutes providing distance learning course in PGDHRM? Duration of course, fee, pattern and mode of exam?

List of Institute offer Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management Course through distance learning Mode:-
  1. Accman Institute of Management, Noida
  2. Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
  3. Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa
  4. Alagappa Institute of Technology, Chennai
  5. Birsa Institute of Technology, Ranchi
  6. Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research, Pune
  7. Indira International Distance Education Academy, Maharashtra

So these above mentioned are some institutes which offer post graduate diploma in human resource management course through distance learning mode. Here below are details regarding PGDHRM course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in human resource management is graduation or equivalent qualification in any stream from government recognized institute.
  • Duration of post graduate diploma in human resource management course is 1 year which are divided into 2 semesters. So you have to appear in exam twice in a year that means after end of every semester.
  • Fee structure for post graduate diploma in human resource management changes from institute to institute by mainly varies from Rs:- 28,000 to Rs:- 50,000/- for whole course.
  • Major subjects to be studied in PGDHRM course are like Management concept and organizational behaviour, Managerial economics, Business environment and law, Strategic management, Human resource management, Employment legislation, Organizational development and change etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?