23rd March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for MCA course in PTU Jalandhar?

Sir, I have passed BCA (Regular) from Punjabi University, Patiala. Now I want to do correspondence MCA course because i need to study as well as do job. Can you please tell me the procedure for studying MCA in PTU Jalandhar?

24th March 2016, 11:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for MCA course in PTU Jalandhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed BCA (Regular) from Punjabi University, Patiala. Now I want to do correspondence MCA course because i need to study as well as do job. Can you please tell me the procedure for studying MCA in PTU Jalandhar?
The eligibility to study the MCA course in Punjab Technical University is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with 3 year duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or BCA from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 3 years. The fee is Rs. 10, 700/- per semester (total semesters 6). You can apply online to the course; you have to pay the fee to the university through individual student login ids at the online web portal. Fee can be paid through credit/debit card or depositing cash at nearby HDFC Bank. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?