19th March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?

how much stipend will be given for gate qualified students and there are any chances to get other scholarships. If there, plz give me the details.

thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing stipend for GATE qualified candidates?
  2. How to apply for GATE Stipend Fund?
  3. Scholarship for GATE qualified SC candidate who is getting stipend?
  4. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  5. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  6. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  7. Colleges giving stipend for gate qualified students in Bangalore
  8. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?
  10. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  11. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  12. What is the stipend of this years GATE entrance exam?
  13. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech?
  14. What is the exact amount of Stipend for candidates who got admission in M.Tech programme through GATE?
  15. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  16. List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend? -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech for scheduled caste students?
  18. Can I get stipend/scholarship after qualifying GATE with 44241 score and 225 marks?
9th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?

do all the students who qualified gate 2013 will get stipend...????
and then what is the procedure to apply for stipend???????
4th July 2017, 05:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, every candidate who have qualified in the GATE exam can get stipend. There are some rules to fulfill to get stipend. They are:
- The candidate should clear and get admission through GATE exam.
- After getting admission & ID card, you need to apply online. The application form is available in this link.
http://www.aicte-india.org/sschloarship.php
- The candidate should not have any backlogs in the first year pg course.
- The stipend will be given around INR 8k. This varies based on the state.
7th July 2017, 10:04 PM
Mattbay

Sure, you can get stipend as GATE qualified candidate and after taking admission in M.Tech programs it is initiated after certain duration during course.

After 1st Feb, 2015 this amount of stipend is revised.
Previously it is generally 8000/- per month but now it is increased to 12,000/- per month in 1st and 2nd year of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?