9th February 2013, 06:29 PM
xtremexkumar

How to join research and analysis wing(Raw)?

mu name is muthukumar.g,iam studying IIbsc cs ,my dremZZ join Indian Research and Analysis Wing ( RAW ),pls help me,
my no:8056430832
email:[email protected],thanks,JAI HIND

25th May 2016, 02:36 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to join research and analysis wing(Raw)?

In order to join Research and Analysis Wing(RAW) of India,it is necessary to apply for several police services across state and nation.Nationally the best services to apply for is civil services in India conducted by UPSC.

UPSC conducts civil services exams in India through which there is a possibility to join Indian Police Service.IPS is joined by civil services exam and is the best service to join .
IPS is the most reputed services among all other police services and the best to join RAW in future after service of good record and experience.

Apart from police services,there is no way enter RAW as only senior police services can enter and join top intelligence agencies.

There is no direct entry scheme for RAW,you can not apply in public for a particular post based on particular qualification,only senior armed forces personal are applicable to apply for RAW and other agencies like IB(Intelligence Bereau).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?