23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MBA(Infrastructure Management) in Bansal MBA College Bhopal?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee expenses of MBA(Infrastructure Management) course of Bansal MBA College Bhopal. I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure of each semester.

2nd August 2021, 11:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MBA(Infrastructure Management) in Bansal MBA College Bhopal?

Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management is a postgraduate Infrastructure Management course. The fee structure of each semester for MBA(Infrastructure Management) in Bansal MBA College Bhopal is given below.

** First semester = Rs.26100

** Second semester = Rs.25000

** Third semester = Rs.25000

** Fourth semester = Rs.25000

The course duration of Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?